By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
NOTICE: The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS form your contract with Wechem Inc., for the sale of products purchased through this website.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this website is subject to change without notice. While efforts have been made to make this website helpful and accurate, due to the open nature of this website, and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, Wechem Inc., does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this website.
1. Definitions. “Wechem Inc.” refers to Wechem Inc., whose principal place of business is 5734 Susitna Dr., Harahan, LA 70123. “Purchaser” refers to the entity identified on the company field of the order form associated with this agreement.
2. Acceptance of Terms of Sale Agreement. Purchaser places an order subject to this agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein, whether additional to or different from those contained in any purchase order or other form or document supplied to Purchaser by Wechem Inc. Purchaser agrees to be bound by this agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein.
3. Prices. Prices in effect at the time of shipment of products shall prevail. All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include any present or future sales, excise, use, value-added or similar taxes. Where applicable, such taxes will be billed as a separate item and paid by Purchaser.
4. Delivery. Unless otherwise noted, all sales of products are made F.O.B. point of shipment and, in all cases, risk of loss or damage shall pass upon delivery to the common carrier at point of shipment and thereafter all risk of loss or damage shall be borne by Purchaser. Delivery dates, if any, given in advance of actual shipment of products are good faith estimates and shall not be deemed to represent fixed or guaranteed delivery dates. Additional charges for delivery may apply.
5. Warranties. WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, WECHEM INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. WECHEM INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO PURCHASER BY WECHEM INC. CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. Products purchased through this website are sold on the condition that Purchasers shall evaluate the products, as well as Wechem Inc.’ description of the products and any related material safety data information, to determine the suitability and safety of the products for Purchaser’s particular purpose and application. Purchaser is solely responsible for the selection of Wechem Inc. products.
ALL PRODUCTS PRODUCED AND DISTRIBUTED BY WECHEM INC. ARE FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR RETAIL SALE, PERSONAL OR CONSUMER USE.WE OFFER SHIPPING ONLY TO 48 US STATES.
By accepting the terms and conditions contained herein, Purchaser warrants that all products purchased through this website will be used for industrial purposes only and not for retail sale, personal or consumer use. Purchaser further warrants that it manufactures or constructs goods or commodities, or that it distributes to entities that manufacture or construct goods or commodities.
6. Limitation of Liability. Wechem Inc. shall not be liable for loss or damage (including without limitation any lost profits, loss of business, or other consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages) arising out of the sale OR USE of its products. Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to products proved to Wechem Inc.’ satisfaction to be defective or nonconforming shall be the replacement of such products without charge or refund of the purchase price. This limitation of liability reflects a deliberate and bargained-for allocation of risk between Wechem Inc. and Purchaser and constitutes the basis of the parties’ bargain, without which Wechem Inc. would not have agreed to the price or terms and conditions of this agreement.
7. Shelf Life - the shelf life of Wechem products is two years from date of manufacture.
8. Entire Agreement. This agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein constitute the entire agreement between Wechem Inc. and Purchaser relating to products purchased through this website.
9. Modification of Terms of Sale Agreement. This agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein may be modified only in a writing signed by Wechem Inc.. Purchaser shall not assign or delegate any of its rights or duties hereunder without Wechem Inc.’ prior written consent.
10. Governing Law. This agreement and all sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana, without regard for conflict of laws rules. Purchaser consents to the jurisdiction of either the federal or state courts located in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana and no other courts or jurisdictions, for purposes of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of sales made pursuant to the terms and conditions contained herein. Notwithstanding any such consent to jurisdiction by Purchaser, Wechem Inc. shall retain the right to bring legal action in the jurisdiction governing Purchaser’s place of business.
11. Severability. The invalidity of any provision of this agreement shall not invalidate or render unenforceable any other provision of this agreement.